Reed Business Support gives you the connection of a local recruiter combined with the resources and brand of the UK’s #1 agency. Our highly trained recruitment specialists use their market knowledge and local expertise, as well as the UK’s biggest candidate database, to help you fill your next vacancy, or find your next career move.
Job Title: Customer Response Team Manager (Nights)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent 32-40 hours per week
Pay Rate: £27,899 per annum plus a night shift allowance once train of £4ph 11pm-7am.
The Customer Response Team Manager (Nights) will help lead our Customer Response Team and to work night shifts
The successful candidate will have previously worked in a Contact Call Centre. You will need experience of managing staff within a 24/7 delivery in a call/emergency centre environment and be prepared to handle calls in periods of peak demand. Resources will need to be managed proactively using call trend reports and sales targets for information. You will be responsible for the overall performance of your staff. In addition, given our growth ambitions, you will need proven experience of leading and managing staff through change
What you’ll be doing…
• Design, implement, and manage all training and coaching to ensure Response staff are developed to their full potential. Carry out regular 1-2-1’s with your staff to support them and maintain efficiency.
• Monitor individual and team performance to ensure a high level of service is maintained. Conduct appraisals with your members of staff.
• Manage and maintain service level agreements with optimum quality at times.
• Share “on call” rota with other Team Managers covering a 24/7 operation.
• Be proactive and self-motivated.
• Provide support to the Emergency Response Centre Manager.
• You will…. Be experienced in setting KPI’s.
• You will…. Confident working within a call/emergency centre system.
• You will…. Proven successful track history of excellent customer service.
• You will…. Have a good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent. English and Maths desirable.
• You will…. Be a driven leader.
• You will…. Have excellent communication skills.
• You will…..Be able to act decisively ad promptly.
HOW TO APPLY - CLICK ‘APPLY NOW’ BELOW