Are you currently seeking a new role as a Customer Service Manager?
Do you have experience within the manufacturing sector?
Looking to work for a company that is currently going through a period of growth?
Then look no further…
REED Leeds are currently working with a family owned marketing leading manufacturing firm based on the outskirts on the city centre.
Due a period of continued growth they are now seeking to grow the team with the addition of a Customer Service Manager to help continuity of the their customers experience.
The role will involve:
- Appraisals and personal development plans for the customer service team
- Provide training on development areas
- Co-ordinate with other departments to develop plans to increase customer satisfaction
- Management of customer portfolios
- Build and maintain relationships with customers to promote loyalty
- Ensure prompt responses to all customer inquiries
- Providing reports on customer service process
- Keeping records of customer interactions
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Working on projects with the sales director
- Developing an extensive knowledge of the products
- Handling customer complaints to resolution
- Ensuring performance goals are met
- Ideally you will have 3 years management experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of developing relationships with an extensive customer base
- Experience of leading a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a busy and varied workload
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
In return our client offers numerous company benefits and a competitive annual salary