Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager?
Looking for a varied opportunity within an established company?
If so, then my client is interested in meeting you!
An established company in Borehamwood are looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager on a full time, permanent basis. As a Customer Service Manager, you will be involved in managing people as well as implementing new processes and procedures to ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times as well as helping with the expansion of the company.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing and assisting teams to ensure individuals are performing at their best
- Establishing and monitoring KPI’s
- Identifying training needs and assisting with delivery of training where appropriate
- Investigating and resolving client complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Assisting in the delivery of Company project as and when needed
- Attending department and company meetings to ensure development and operations of strategy is under continuous review to improve customer care
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience working as a Customer Service Supervisor or Manager
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours, with the option to work remotely
- Excellent benefits package
- Progression opportunities
- Great work – life balance
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please apply now or contact Alex Wilczek at Reed Watford for more information.