Role: Customer Service Manager
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £34,000 per annum
Location: Outskirts of Skipton
One of REEDS clients are looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager for their site on the outskirts on Skipton, North Yorkshire. The business currently produces & distributes consumable products throughout Yorkshire and the surrounding area. This role will be to manage the Customer Service department alongside supporting the daily activities of the department whilst striving for excellent customer satisfaction.
The role will involve:
• Managing customer interactions and handling any issues.
• Management of the processing, analysing & reporting data for all incoming product purchases and outgoing product sales.
• Management of 3rd party goods, stock control and ordering.
• Attend monthly Quality Management Meetings.
• Management and inputting/collating customer orders, delivery notes and invoices.
• Adhoc cover for other managers within the business.
• Management and training of Order Office staff.
• Previous experience of managing teams is essential.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team motivator.
• Able to plan own and teams workload effectively.
• Knowledge of Sage Accounts and Payroll, although not essential, would be advantageous.
The position will be based on an average 45 hours week covering 5 days, one of which will predominantly be a Saturday. The role will involve 7am start times.
In return the client offers a company pension scheme, onsite parking and a generous package.