|Location: HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 28000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3083206|
A brand new role is now available with one of my key clients based in Huddersfield easily commutable from Wakefield, Barnsley or Leeds and surrounding areas.
My client is currently going through a period of rapid change and growth and is looking for a strategically minded and analytical customer services and contracts manager who has the foresight to oversee a team over a period of growth and expansion.
• Produce and implement a strategy for the growth and development of the team in line with the rapid growth of the company.
• Lead and develop an established inbound customer services team alongside the existing assistant manager.
• Analyse and improve customer service processes including order processing, and handling of complaints
• Manage relationships with key supply chain partners and key customer accounts
• Take ownership of key customer inventory management: including keeping an eye on stock levels and suggesting to customers when they may need to increase stock levels
• Manage and take ownership of tendering process for a number of key contracts, this process will include collating information from numerous members of staff and submitting it on time in order to meet tender deadlines
• Strategic use of SAP for the everyday running and management of the business.
For the right candidate my client is offering an extremely competitive salary as well as contributory pension, private healthcare scheme, flexitime system, company bonus
scheme and free car parking.
If you feel as though you meet the criteria either apply online or simply email me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
My client is looking for individuals with strong analytical skills, and a high level of commercial awareness to take the customer service operations to the next level. If you feel you have the skills and attitude required to take on a role like this then in return my client are willing to offer a generous salary and the opportunity to build career with an extremely strong and stable business.
• Extensive experience of using SAP
• Experience of managing and improving customer service teams
• Excellent IT Skills
• Car owner (due to location)
• Experience of managing a customer service team within either medical, pharmaceutical or manufacturing industries
• Knowledge of tendering processes
• Experience of supply chain management
26500.00 - 26500.00 GBP Per Annum
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
26000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRIDGWATER, SOMERSETRead more
25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
STOKE-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
23000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
THETFORD, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more