Are you experienced within customer service? Seeking a new challenge? Look no further!
Recruiting for a city centre company you will provide excellent customer service whilst demonstrating the ability to handle customer order chases and delivery queries in a courteous, confident and professional manner.
Offering the best solutions to customer queries whilst keeping the best interests of the company in mind. Perform given tasks to a high level of competency whilst following company procedures and guidelines. Working with colleagues to ensure that all calls and emails are handled and recorded on the business system effectively.
• Dealing with order enquiries, chases and delivery calls in a courteous and professional manner.
• Identifying potential delivery issues both internally and externally and resolving accordingly.
• Applying attention to detail whilst entering customer details on to the business system. Ensuring that all relevant customer information is captured and recorded
• To actively prepare and conduct outgoing calls to both suppliers and customers effectively and efficiently, demonstrating good time management and providing relevant information to enable the timely extraction and delivery of information
• Manage own workload and task list effectively
• Liaising with other internal departments in a timely and proficient manner where relevant.
• Identifying the wide variety of possible issues delaying an order, for example, order is held pending credit check, goods out of stock, supplier not in receipt of purchase order to name a few.
• Processing of orders
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards of customer service
You will need to have a background in customer service along with excellent attention to detail with the ability to follow processes.
In addition to this you will need to have a good telephone manner and be a team player!
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday offering an attractive salary and competitive company benefits.
Please call Gemma Carver on 01603 616190 or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively apply online.