REED are supporting a fantastic organisation in Norwich by recruiting for the role of Customer Service Coordinator
You will build relationships and deliver customer service across all business channels including bookings for International agents and Schools, maintaining high standards of service and working towards business objectives.
Permanent - 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 8:30am- 5pm, with 1 hour lunch break. *Occasional Sunday working between June- August during peak season.
- Handling calls and responding to queries in a professional manner, confirming numbers for prospective bookings
- Checking detail & acknowledging incoming bookings, collating & issuing relevant and accurate documentation, including contracts when required to customers
- Ensuring deposit dates are set up correctly, and raising & issuing invoices
- Enter daily incoming cheques/BACS payments onto finance spreadsheets, allocating payments on booking system and preparation of daily banking.
- Maintaining accurate records including data entry onto the Company’s CRM system.
- Effectively prioritising workload to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- Building relationships with customers and other departments
- Produce and issue pre-visit paperwork in advance of a group’s arrival, chasing return of parental consent forms / agent consent forms prior to arrival
- Ensure all excursions and transfers are booked/notified to relevant depts in advance of a group’s arrival.
- Managing, monitoring and updating international bookings
- Supporting agents through regular contact alongside the sales account holder, keeping them informed
- Providing support to sales person whilst they travel, responding to incoming queries.
- Translation of documents as appropriate.
- Reconciling & refunding agent commission.
Key accounts (Third party clients)
- Maintaining and updating allocations e.g local delivery providers
- Familiarisation or key contracts including invoicing and payment terms
- Ensure regular reporting and updates are clear
- Liaising with centre teams to obtain clear and accurate fire lists for groups on arrival
- Open, sort & distribute incoming post. Prep of all outgoing post daily.
- Processing incoming Camper Information forms, chasing outstanding forms
- Undertake centre visits to familiarise yourself, and supporting teams in setting up and centre previews where necessary
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties
- Clear, confident and helpful telephone manner
- High standard of interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise work around the team
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Previous customer service or admin experience is ideal
- Knowledge of MS Office inc. Word, Outlook & Excel
- Starting Salary of £17,000
- Annual Bonus of £2,000 on achievement of objectives (paid over H1/H2)
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking and good public transport routes
- Pension Scheme
- Modern office, in a friendly and professional team
- Progression opportunities
An enhanced DBS check will be done upon starting the role.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and apply online as soon as possible.