*HOT JOB**HOT JOB**HOT JOB*
I am currently recruiting for a customer service administrator to work for a client of mine based in Gloucester to sit within their accounts team.
This is a rolling temporary contract to start as soon as possible.
They have lots of measures onsite to keep things hygienic and controlled. All employees are being screened prior to being allowed on site.
• Logging and monitoring Customer queries
• Raising credits and debits using approved processes
• Loading / allocating payments received from Customers against specified documents
• Monitoring billing reports and resolving exceptions
• General administration duties
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Excel skills
- SAP experience
- Good Communication skills
- Be Hardworking
- Be a quick learner
If you are interested in the role, please apply below or get in contact with Emily at Reed Recruitment Cheltenham.