A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for someone who is based local to Halesowen and wants to work locally!
I would honestly love a 10 minute commute to work.
My client is a global manufacturing business with a brilliant reputation within their field.
They are currently looking to bring on a customer service administrator to join their vibrant, friendly and relaxed customer service team.
This is not a call centre role!!
Within this role you will be dealing with a host of incoming enquiries and going above and beyond to action what is necessary.
Salary = £18,000 (depending on experience)
Working hours = 37.5 hours a week, shifts Monday-Friday either 7:00-15:00, 9:30-18:00, 11:00-19:00.
(Majority of shifts will be 09:30am-18:00pm and likely this will become the permanent shift)
Benefits: Free parking on site, pension scheme, bonus scheme where applicable, competitive holiday allowance.
Other duties include:
- Processing sales orders from phone call and email request
- Manage email inbox
- Proactive calls to obtain
- Raising invoices
- Obtaining purchase order numbers of invoice contacts
- Chasing up delivery update on sales made
- Checking stock levels
- Handling complaints
- Speaking to several different departments
- Scanning and filing
- General administration
The ideal candidate will:
- Be based local to Halesowen
- Flexible with the working rota
- Ideally has previous telephone based customer service or admin experience
- Competent with general IT packages
- Strong telephone manger
Does this sound like a role you are interested in?
If so then please do not hesitate and apply today.