Customer Service Consultant – Inside Sales
A full time permanent customer service and inside sales job based in Coalville paying around £19,000 depending on experience.
Your new employer is a subsidiary of a renowned and respected international company who are market leaders in their product range. The specification team are now looking for a new Customer Service Consultant to join their team due to growth.
Your new job will be calling architects who have specified products in their designs, ensuring they have all the information they need and developing the relationship to follow the project through to completion.
You will be working as part of a team and in cooperation with the Area Sales Consultants to deliver outstanding customer service to both new and existing clients, following up on all projects and opportunities in your area and actively prospecting and qualifying new projects.
Additionally you will handle any customer enquiries, complaints and samples requests, recording and updating the CRM system (Sage 200 and Sage CRM).
To be successful in your application for this role you must:
- Have had previous experience in a similar role where you have had to manage multiple and diverse tasks, work to deadlines and pro-actively develop strong business relationships. Ideally you will have and some experience of basic negotiation and objection handling.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- Have outstanding communication skills both face to face and over the telephone, with a friendly polite, empathetic and tactful attitude.
- Have excellent IT skills – in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Internet. Ideally you will also have experience of using Sage 200 and Sage CRM or similar.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills including a basic understanding of financial terms and calculations
- As this role may include the occasional client visit you will need a full UK Drivers License.
In return for your skills, experience and hard work, you can expect a competitive salary, discretionary performance based bonus and whole host of benefits including free parking, lovely working environment, pension and personal development schemes.
If you believe that this is the job for you and you have the necessary attributes then please apply now or call Paula Greatorex at Reed Leicester on 0116 249 2882 for more information