Part Time Customer Service & Facilities Administrator
A new opportunity has become available to join one of West London’s most innovative housing associations as a customer service and facilities administrator on a part time basis.
Over an exciting period of change with several projects underway this is a great time to join the organisation.
You will have the pleasure of working with a team who truly dedicate themselves on providing a positive social impact and deliver excellent housing management to residents and the wider community.
In this role your key responsibilities are:
1) Customer Contact
- Being the first point of contact across the organisation by phone, letters, and email
- Managing daily enquiries from customers, clients, and residents
- Providing a positive welcome for visitors to the office
- Taking messages and passing on to relevant contact/ department
2)Office & facilities administration
- Ordering of office stationery and equipment
- General maintenance and upkeep of office and IT equipment
- Booking couriers, posting parcels, and dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Managing invoices of office supplies and services
- Escalating any head office property and or IT issues
- Manage office storage system and archiving projects
- Keeping office clean and tidy
- Overseeing cleaning and other outsourced services
- Preparing meeting rooms ensuring they are clean tidy/ drinks available
What we offer:
We are offering a competitive salary at £15,893 per annum based on part time hours of 25 per week.
We also have a fantastic benefits programme with a generous pension scheme, flexi time working arrangement and 26 days annual leave.
Long term we offer opportunities for further growth and development.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send through your CV and cover letter and we will be in touch regarding the next steps.