|Location: COLCHESTER, ESSEX||Salary: 16000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 16 days ago||Reference: 3259534|
I am working with a highly successful company in Colchester. My client are looking to recruit several customer service agents to work on a specific department within their office on a permanent full time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates to start a new and exciting position in Colchester very soon. Due to the quick turnaround of start dates our client is holding assessment days next week.
As a skilled Customer Service Agent your roll will be to: To act as a liaison, provide product/service information and resolve any emerging problems that customers might face with accuracy and a sense of urgency in line with the agreed processes and KPIs.
• Respond to inbound calls and deal with the enquiry appropriately.
• Answer all incoming contacts professionally within agreed timescales.
• Ensuring that you work within industry compliance guidelines.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints in accordance with agreed guidelines.
• To ensure adherence to key performance indicators.
• Provide customers with product and service information whilst remaining a brand advocate.
• Enter customer information accurately & to the required standards.
• Process orders, forms and applications.
• Identify priority issues and escalate to management if appropriate.
• Route customer contacts to appropriate resource.
• Follow up customer enquiries where necessary.
Professional Skills & Abilities
• Experience working in a busy Contact Centre handling calls and emails
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word, Excel & the internet)
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology, especially Salesforce
• Good data entry/keyboard skills
• Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
• Previous Customer service experience is advantageous.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Works well under pressure
• Excellent administration and organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Key features: (Non-negotiable)
• The centre is open 07.00 – 19.00 Monday – Sunday you will be required to work on a full time basis flexibly within these times.
• Full time hours
• Salary : Minimum wage with commission possibilities
• A great opportunity to work in a successful company
If you really interested and can commit to attending an assessment centre this/next week and can start immediately I would be keen to hear from you.
Please call Emma White on 01206840100 and Email : Emma.white@Reedglobal.com or Kayla rose on 01206 840 100 and Email :Kayla.Rose@reedglobal.com
8.26 - 8.27 GBP Per Hour
ACTON GATE, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
8.00 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
8.50 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
9 - 10 GBP Per Hour
BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRERead more
17,500.00-17,500.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
EASTON-IN-GORDANO, AVON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more