My client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor who will deal with repairs and maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have the following :-
1. Proactively respond and resolve, in a timely and courteous way, a wide
range of queries by telephone, e-mail, text, web service, face to face or in
2. Provide accurate, consistent and effective responses to all customer
requests in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
3. Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers, focusing
on the needs of the customer and ensuring that expectations of service
delivery are effectively met.
4. Using appropriate software, accurately record all customer contacts
including collection of relevant data and information about our customers
and undertaking customer surveys.
5. Take ownership of the customer’s enquiry or request and seek to personally
resolve routine, non complex issues on a wide range of housing related
subjects using appropriate supporting information and data, at point of
contact. Closing calls and logging all information correctly according to
Customer Contact and Call Manager software.
6. Record more detailed requests clearly communicating the expected
outcome of the request. Creating work requests for allocation to back office
colleagues using workflow software and ensuring appropriate responses are
achieved to feed back to customers. Escalating outstanding issues as
7. Record all initial customer contact; complaints, requests for services,
bookings, appointments etc, using the Customer Relationship Management
System (CRM) and other appropriate IT systems to enable accurate enquiry
tracking and statistical information.
8. Work collaboratively with colleagues to improve customer service delivery
and proactively develop own awareness of wider information and services.
9. Give advice and support on a range of services provided including financial
aspects of rent accounts, setting up rent accounts. Negotiate payment terms
with customers who are in arrears and facilitating payments over the phone.
10. Maintain working knowledge of current welfare and other benefits and of
support agencies to whom tenants may be referred. Assist & guide
customers for money advice and make referrals to support agencies, both
internal and external, where appropriate.
11. Receive initial reports of anti-social behaviour, record and refer to the
relevant Neighbourhoods Advisor.
12. Advise the waiting list process/allocation of properties.
13. Process the return of keys for void properties and garages in accordance
14. Take responsibility for a defined area, dealing with a broad range of work,
sometimes complex and non routine in a variety of environments including
This role requires a DBS