Are you looking for a new job?
Do you have previous Customer Service experience?
My client, based on the in Princes Risborough are currently recruiting for a Customer Service advisor 12 month Fixed Term contract.
My client has lovely offices, car park on site and a lovely small team. This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Hours: 9:00 – 17:00 – Monday – Friday
Basic Salary: £20,000 Per annum
Benefits: Private healthcare, car park on site, 25 days of paid holiday per year not included public holidays.
- Apply robust operating procedures for the administration of ChPP processes, both for UK and overseas candidates, including the review and processing of applications, supporting those who are going through the process from application to issuing of results, handling of any feedback.
- Archive Chartered-related documentation
- Provide administrative support to the Team Leader.
- Maintain currency of relevant databases by ensuring total accuracy in data input.
- Provide consistently high levels of customer service, ensuring that internal and external service level agreements are always achieved.
- Make regular recommendations for process improvement
The ideal candidate will be
- Well developed planning and organisational skills – demonstrating clear, efficient and logical approaches to work
- High degree of attention to detail combined with the ability to work to high standards of accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner, consistently maintaining a strong sense of customer focus
- Strong communication skills - both verbally and in writing - to effectively communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Good problem solving skills
- Relationship building skills – developing and maintaining good relationships with customers and colleagues
If you've read the above and are confident you're interested and suitable please apply now! As mentioned, this could be a quick turn around for the right candidate!