Are you an experienced Contact Centre Advisor?
Looking to work for a forward thinking company based in a Central Location?
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a busy team working with a local Housing Association.
You will be required to have strong administration skills for this role, paired with strong Contact Centre experience as you could potentially be dealing with emergency situations and dealing with Vulnerable members of the public.
Responsible for all interactions throughout the customer journey, including handling all contacts in a courteous manner, taking ownership of queries when appropriate and ensuring the customer is given the correct advice, in order to meet personal and business objectives for the business Customer Services.
· Deal with customer queries at the first point of contact (including: telephone calls, personal visits, emails, written correspondence and webmail queries) to meet both compliance and customer satisfaction targets.
· Provide an efficient, courteous service to our internal and external customers during every interaction they have with us.
· Resolve customer queries at the first point of contact wherever possible, or correctly signpost the customer to the right department
· Use an empathetic approach if the customer has any reason to be dissatisfied and help to resolve their query to create positive customer experiences
· Works collaboratively with colleagues in the Customer Service Centre, and other teams across the business, to improve service effectiveness
· Through the performance management framework Associates will continue to grow their Housing / Repairs knowledge, to support positive customer and team interactions
· Support the delivery of all administrative tasks to support housing and asset management services
Follow approved processes and use IT systems to meet required way of working
If you are interested in this role please apply online below.