Reed Business Support are currently working with a reputable company within the Financial Services Sector. They are on the hunt for an immediately available Customer Service Advisor from a Financial Services background to take on a temporary contract that will initially last 3-6 months but may go on longer.
The successful candidate will effectively handle all internal and external customer queries, through inbound and outbound telephone calls and mail.
- Handling incoming calls and mail from new and existing customers and resolving queries.
- Inputting and maintaining client data with accuracy.
- Handle all aspects of a customer’s journey from account opening to closure or transfer of account.
- Communicate with Investment Managers, Financial Planners and Agents, via telephone and mail as required.
- Produce bank and address anti-fraud letters to be sent out to customers daily as required.
- Accept cash withdrawal instructions from customers once security fully checked and verified.
- Help collate data to produce monthly management reports.
- Set customers up for Online Access for all Digital Channel products, guide them through any initial enrolment or logging on issues.
- Helping customers with any Online queries.
- Reconciliation of daily Online enrolments and transactions.
- Raise any issues and concerns with Team Leader.
- Experience in a Customer Service/Administrative role, within Financial Services.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel. Outlook), as well as the ability to adapt to new systems, navigation of intranet sites and various web-based packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate complex information into easily understandable terms for our customers.
Sound like the role for you?
Are you immediately available and able to start a role at short notice?
Apply online today!