Our Client based in the St Melons area is looking for a long-term temporary Customer Service Advisor to join their successful Services team.
Are you looking to work with a Large third Sector company who has a great reputation and offers competitive salary’s? If so, please read on:
Details of the position:
Position: Developer Service Advisor
Contract type: Temporary ongoing (Minimum of 6 months)
Salary: £11.30 per hour + Holiday Pay
Location of office: Cardiff
- Providing the initial customer interface via the various channels (telephone, internet & post) using corporate systems.
- Processing customer applications, including instigating, tracking and closing-out the relevant job in line with our commitments to the customer.
- Liaising with Land Agents/Minor Works/Operational staff.
- Providing standard documentation and application packs to our customers.
- Undertaking Drainage & Water searches for property conveyance purposes.
- Ensuring the relevant charges for our services are captured and quoted correctly.
- Support administrative services to the wider team.
- Undertaking any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
This role is being dealt with by your local Reed Cardiff Office, if this role is of interest to you and you are available to start immediately, please apply today and one of our consultants will be back in touch with you.