Reed recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service advisor in the Swindon location on a permanent basis.
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Shifts between the hours of 8am-9pm Then working 1 in 3 weekends Saturday and Sunday 9-5
Reporting to the Team Lead the Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for customer support for a number of client & company programmes.
You will be responsible for:
• Handling customer telephone enquiries
• Handling customer email enquiries
• Following standard daily customer service procedures
• Liaison with internal departments - Compliance, Operations and Accounts.
• Recording all customer queries
• Utilising various in-house customer service applications
• Problem solving any issues that may arise
• Recording customer expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints.
This is a demanding role that would suit an existing customer service representative from either retail, hospitality or office environment who wishes to broaden their experience.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Customer services experience
• Proven record of delivering quality and high customer service.
• A clear, professional phone manner.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
• Self-motivator - happy to work in a fast paced environment.
Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook). Knowledge or ability to learn complex in house CRM systems.
• Excellent organiser.
• Strong communicator.
• Proactive and highly motivated.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Shifts vary on a monthly rota. Start times between 8am and 12.30pm. Finish times between 3:30pm and 9pm. 80% of shifts within normal office hours, but occasional early morning or later evening work when required.