A excellent opportunity has been made available for a Customer Service Call Handler
This role is initially on a temporary basis however is expected to last for 3-6 months and could go permanent for the right candidate.
1. Receipt of works orders from our Customers via telephone or email.
2. Identify works to be carried out
3. Understanding priorities and diagnosis of jobs, to allow for efficiency.
4. Data Entry
5. Work to the priorities, deadlines and performance targets set by management; personally, contribute to the achievement of the high-performance levels set
Essential requirements for this role include:
• Must have experience dealing with high volumes of customer enquiries by telephone
• Must be competent with computers and a standard range of software
• Must have specific customer service experience in a call handling environment
• Must have a good standard of English and Maths
This is a urgent requirement by my client, so if you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you please do get in touch straight away
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
• Weekly Pay
•? Holiday Pay –? 28 days per annum
•? Guaranteed offers of work
•? Reed Rewards
•? Life Assurance
•? Training & Development
•? Reed Discount Club
•? Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
•? Reimbursed Police Checks
•? E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
•? Professional Temping Agreement
•? First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, then please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 01603 616190
Please note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Please also note all our roles are advertised on facebook, please find us and like our page http://bit.ly/reedfb or https://facebook.com/reednorwich