Reed recruitment are currently recruiting for a customer service advisor on a permanent basis in the Swindon location.
To ensure clear and timely communication, issue resolution, analysis and reporting, to both internal and external teams.
To follow company procedures and best practice to achieve customer service excellence.
To assist with project initiatives.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customer personnel
- Ensure all calls and emails are responded to in a professional and timely manner, escalating to the Team Leader where required
- Liaise with internal teams to support in the smooth running of the operation
- Ensure daily tasks and deadlines are completed, escalating to the Team Leader where support is required
- Ensure adherence to procedures in line with company policy and best practice
- Complete reporting to the required standards, ensuring that reports are accurate and timely
- Ensure contractual KPI reporting is prepared to required timescales
- Support the Team Leader with continuous improvement initiatives
We are looking for
- Experienced IT user comfortable with adapting to new technologies and ways of working
- Excellent inter-personal skills, comfortable communicating with a variety of internal and external teams
- Strong team player, aware of individual impact and contribution to the business
- Able to co-ordinate a variety of tasks simultaneously and ensure timely completion of actions
- Good attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative and make decisions where required
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Experience of working in a KPI / target driven environment
You must be available to work shifts between the hours of 7am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!