My client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work answering high volume calls initially working from home. You will need to have internet access and use of a lap top.
Please see duties below -
1. Responsible for the delivery of first class, high quality customer interface across multi-channel contact centre providing ‘first time’ call resolution across a wide range of customer service areas, creating high levels of customer satisfaction and enhancing my clients reputation.
2. Successfully maintain or exceed KPI and targets across a range of customer performance measures and contribute to team targets for call handling, data collection and customer satisfaction.
3. Drive up standard of customer service throughout operational service areas and champion a positive approach to excellent service delivery throughout the business.
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Proactively respond and resolve, in a timely and courteous way, a wide range of queries by telephone, e-mail, text, web service, face to face or in writing.
2. Provide accurate, consistent and effective responses to all customer requests in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
3. Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers, focusing on the needs of the customer and ensuring that expectations of service delivery are effectively met.
4. Using appropriate software, accurately record all customer contacts including collection of relevant data and information about our customers and undertaking customer surveys.
5. Take ownership of the customer’s enquiry or request and seek to personally resolve routine, non complex issues on a wide range of housing related subjects using appropriate supporting information and data, at point of contact. Closing calls and logging all information correctly according to Customer Contact and Call Manager software.
6. Record more detailed requests clearly communicating the expected outcome of the request. Creating work requests for allocation to back office colleagues using workflow software and ensuring appropriate responses are achieved to feed back to customers. Escalating outstanding issues as appropriate.
7. Record all initial customer contact; complaints, requests for services, bookings, appointments etc, using the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) and other appropriate IT systems to enable accurate enquiry tracking and statistical information.
8. Work collaboratively with colleagues to improve customer service delivery and proactively develop own awareness of wider information and services.
9. Give advice and support on a range of services provided including financial aspects of rent accounts, setting up rent accounts. Negotiate payment terms with customers who are in arrears and facilitating payments over the phone.
10. Maintain working knowledge of current welfare and other benefits and of support agencies to whom tenants may be referred. Assist & guide customers for money advice and make referrals to support agencies, both internal and external, where appropriate.
11. Advise the waiting list process/allocation of properties.
12. Process the return of keys for void properties and garages
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE: Giving customers advice in a clear and concise manner General customer service experience and how to resolve complaints at first point of contact Experience of delivering excellent customer service