• Answering customer calls to deal with queries, advice on suitable products, check delivery information and general questions.
• Write, Update and Maintain FAQs.
• Responding to customer messages from eBay, Website, and e-commerce/social Media-channels in a timely manner.
• Ability to use product knowledge to help customers decide what's right for them.
• Ability to empathise with our customers and understand how important a resolution is and to ensure customer retention.
• Live chat Web Holding.
• Liaise with delivery companies, investigate delivery and return issues, handle courier claims.
• Ensuring Online Reviews, eBay resolution center disputes and PayPal cases are responded promptly and precisely.
• Identifying key customer issues and presenting them in a monthly report to the managers.
• Processing customer returns, ensuring all customers who return their items receive replacements or refunds in a timely manner.
• Creating return reports, seller rating reports, claims reports and presenting them to the managers.
• Communicating with customers to ensure we receive positive feedback on all of our e-commerce channels, and ensuring our high feedback score is maintained.
• Liaising with the warehouse team to ensure all orders are shipped out on time.
• General office support to ensure customer orders are received and processed smoothly
• Ad-hoc office administrative task as and when required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, articulate with good spelling and grammar.
• Good management skills, with excellent attention to details and well organized.
• Ability to work well as part of a team as well as using initiative.
• The ability to work quickly & accurately and pay attention to details.
• Flexibility to increase workload in very busy times
My client supplies into the hair care industry so a knowledge of hair care and products would be beneficial.