An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join the friendly Customer Services team on a full-time basis. This role requires someone who is vibrant, professional and supportive and enjoys working in a team environment who is able to retain information, be vigilant when it comes to attention to detail, who has a problem-solving attitude to deal with customers to an excellent service level.
• Receive and respond to incoming calls promptly and in an enthusiastic manner, including calls relating to general policy/product enquiries and respond to renewal queries.
• Ensure the delivery of the highest possible levels of customer care and look to retain and convert renewal policies, justifying changes to the policy from the previous year to the customer.
• Aim to achieve completion of all customer queries within the expected service level.
• Achieve call targets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in communication with your line manager.
• Handle objections with effective feedback and provide responses using empathy.
• Ensure consistent adherence to the Company's procedures and work within GDPR.
• Respond constructively to customer queries and record customer details using the note facility on the system.
• Always ensure compliance with insurance regulatory bodies.
• Provide support for other Operational areas as required.
• Working as a team member of the department as well as of the wider business.
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good understanding of GDPR
• Insurance sector understanding/experience
• Strong customer orientation
• Consistency in customer approach
• Professional, Supportive, Flexible
• The ability to work in a repetitive environment with continuing motivation to achieve client satisfaction
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Good team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to work under pressure
• Relevant technical systems knowledge and the ability to pick up new systems understanding
• Ability to retain information in order to deal with the customers to an excellent level
• Customer Service environment Minimum 1 year
• Insurance industry experience desirable
• GDPR training experience