Are you available and looking for temp work after Christmas?
Working in Liverpool City Centre for one of the UK’s most efficient providers of outsourced services to both public and private sector organisations. A company launched in 2012 dedicated to offering exceptional market leading services with world class customer service delivered consistently by great people.
Due to a large-scale new project being added to the business our client is looking for 9 temporary Customer Service Administrators to support with this amazing final stage expansion. This could be an amazing opportunity for you in a role which starts 04/11 with potential to be kept on should a role(s) become permanent within the L2 2RU postcode.
£9 per hour
Monday – Friday
Shifts will be on a rota basis working between - 9am-5pm
What will you be doing?
• Data entry of customer details.
• Inbound calls only.
• Answering phone calls.
• Drafting documents.
• Typing, filing, scanning etc as required.
• Sending letters to customers with updates on their account.
• Supporting customers with their online systems.
• Posting out documents to customers.
What experience do you need?
• Previous admin experience is necessary.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Working in a call center would be beneficial but not essential.
• Strong IT skills and ability to pick up new systems
What will you benefit from?
• Excellent location, close to public transport links.
• Possibility for overtime.
• Fantastic working environment
• Training given to support you in your role.
*This is an e-shot that you have received because your CV contains certain keywords that have shown up in our candidate search. If you have already applied please disregard this email. If this opportunity is not relevant, updating your REED account will provide you with more opportunities more tailored to you*
If you are available immediately and interested in this amazing opportunity then please send your CV to myself at email@example.com