Customer Service Advisor
Do you want to work in the glamorous world of fashion?
Are you hardworking and looking to use your customer service experience in an awesome team?
My client a chic, exciting multi award winning online fashion company based in Wilmslow is looking for someone join their rapidly growing team as a Customer Service Advisor.
This is what you’ll do:
- Ensuring all communication with the customer base embodies the brand and is consistent across all platforms (Inbound calls, web chat, social media)
- Working closely with warehouse, couriers and other third parties to seamlessly deliver an exceptional service
- Embodying the brand and acting as a natural ambassador, whether you’re on the phone or on email.
- Ensuring the monthly brochures go out on time
You will have:
- A background in Customer Service and delivering impeccable service (ideally within the fashion industry)
- An interest in fashion is imperative
- Knowledge of Magento would be beneficial
- An enthusiastic and energetic, ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic – do what you love and love what you do
- Excellent attention to detail and quality – knowing the products inside out
- Strong organisation skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment
- The ability to work with various team members, both internal and external
- Happy to work on weekends when required (Occasional)
- Competitive basic salary up to £20k (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Company benefits scheme including clothing discounts, sample sales etc.
Think you tick all the boxes?
Great, we want to hear from you! Please send your updated CV to Kyrie.email@example.com