REED are working exclusively working with an award-winning and professional company in Dereham, recruiting for the position of Customer Service Advisor to join their friendly team on a Permanent basis.
Full time Permanent role. Working pattern will be on a rota basis and you get your rota 4 weeks in advance. The office is open Monday to Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday 8am-5pm, and Sunday 10am-4pm. Staff are required to work 2 weekends within the month. If you work a Saturday then a day off in lieu will be provided. Part time hours will be discussed.
Salary of between £17,500- £19,500 depending on experience
25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Free on-site parking available
We are looking for individuals who pride themselves on their excellent customer service skills and ability to work effectively within a team to exceed customer expectations.
- Handle inbound calls and responding to customer email enquiries
- Managing the live webchat
- Building relationships with customers, providing support both before, during and after the service period
- Explain features and benefits to customers in using the company’s services
- Resolving queries effectively for customers
- Going above and beyond to ensure customer’s receive a fantastic service
- Minimum of 1 year office based Customer Service/Call Handling experience
- A positive can-do attitude
- Polite, Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Ability to listen to customer requirements and problem solve
- Emotional intelligence- able to empathise with customers
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
If you are interested in the role and have the Customer Service experience required, please ensure that your CV and contact information is correct then click ‘Apply Online’. Alternatively please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org