|Location: SALFORD QUAYS, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 10.40 - 10.40 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 5|
|Posted: 27 days ago||Reference: 3077370|
The department provides a single point of contact telephone and email advice information and support to members of the public and professionals wishing to access the service. The post holder may, on occasions, come across children or adults who are distressed. Some of the documentation the post holder handles may contain distressing material.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To assess the information and advice needs of a wide range of contacts and response to enquiries while ensuring complex enquires are forwarded as appropriate to other parts of the business.
2. To deal with incoming/outgoing mail/emails including opening and distributing mail/emails, responding in writing to basic enquiries (e.g.standard requests for information) using the information available from a range of resources
3. To ensure contacts about children’s welfare are recognised and redirected as a priority.
4. To provide contacts with accurate, consistent, information and advice carrying out appropriate research as required.
5. To respond politely, sensitively and efficiently to enquiries following the appropriate enquiries policies and guidelines.
1. The Contact Centre receives a large number of requests for services and products from external organisations and professionals, it is the Contact Centre’s role to be the first point of contact for these requests
1. When not call handling to undertake administrative tasks as directed by the Contact Centre Manager.
2. Utilise the customer database to enter referral details and process information/update database as appropriate.
3. Provide administrative support by undertaking national checks including liaison with other agencies relating to information regarding these checks.
4. Liaise with statutory agencies regarding the exchange of information on child protection enquiries
The shifts are 35 hours per week between 7am and 11pm Monday- Sunday with days off in the week when working the weekend. The weekends are no more than one in four and the later shifts are also done in rotation with another team.
18750.00 - 18750.00 GBP Per Annum
AYLESBURY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
HUNGERFORD, BERKSHIRERead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
8.42 - 8.57 GBP Per Hour
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more
16000 - 16000 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more