|Location: WORKSOP, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE||Salary: 16000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3311202|
Customers are the valued foundation of our business and such relationships are based on principles of respect and mutual benefit. It is our aim to develop both profitable and lasting associations. With this in mind, we will continue to seek out and, wherever possible, deliver products and systems that offer measurable energy savings to our customers and the wider community at large.
If you are dedicated to customer service please keep reading!
Duties & Responsibilities
• Dealing with sales enquiries by telephone and email.
• Drawing take-offs, costing and quotations for all cavity closer requirements.
• Process sales orders
• Liaise with production and transport departments to organise delivery dates.
• Liaise with external sales team regarding progress of orders.
• Accurate recording and processing of incoming orders via fax, post, telephone, & e-mail onto the business system.
• Issuing production sheets to production department.
• Liaison with all other business areas to ensure meet customer requirements.
• Quoting prices using existing price lists.
• Price estimation & quoting of variations to standard products.
• Recording and progressing customer complaints
• Receive, accept and process all sales orders from EDI platforms on a daily basis.
• Become technically astute to provide the ability to resolve customer technical enquiries.
• Management and control of nominated sales leads.
This list is not exhaustive and additional tasks may be required from time to time which are commensurate with the role.
Skills / Experience / Knowledge
• GCSE in Maths and English at grade A-C (or equivalent).
• 12 months experience in a busy sales office.
• Knowledge of the building/insulation industry.
• Results focused and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to think and react quickly to problems.
• PC literate with good working knowledge of the Microsoft Word and Excel, and sales processing software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal/external staff and customers.
• Friendly and polite with a positive attitude.
• Performs well under pressure.
• Determined and self-motivated.
• Good time management skills.
• Extensive telephone skills and experience in a busy customer service environment.
• Understanding / experience of reading architectural plans.
• Knowledge of building regulations- preferred not essential
• Knowledge of EN standards within thermal insulation industry. – preferred not essential
• Export experience – preferred not essential
Best of luck with your application if you have any questions please email email@example.com
26000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
KING'S LYNN, NORFOLKRead more
10.6 - 10.9 GBP Per Hour
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
11.49-11.50 GBP Per hour
BRADFORD-ON-AVON, WILTSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more