REED Contracts are pleased to be recruiting for a number of fantastic Customer Service Adviser positions based in Liverpool
These temporary opportunities are initially for 6 months and will suit individuals who have experience working in a call centre.
The duties include:
- Deal with all service enquiries via telephone and email
- Diagnose and order repairs including liaison with contractors and guiding customers through simple processes to resolve issues themselves
- Provide information and respond to enquiries
- Raise rent account issues, handling rent account enquiries, making payment agreements and taking payments
- Provide advice and assistance on housing management issues including tenancy matters
- Log specific details on system, updating call history notes after each call
- Arrange engineers to attend properties
- Respond to alerts or calls from communal areas in schemes
- Undertake outbound calls to vulnerable residents to ensure their health, safety and well-being
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Ideally have worked in a contact centre assisting customers with complaints and queries
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Free parking
- Holiday pay
- Excellent hourly rate
- Opportunity to work for a large, well known organisation
- Excellent 4 week training induction
The ideal candidates MUST be available to interview on the 6th or 7th August.
The successful candidates will start the role mid August.
Please APPLY today to avoid missing out on these excellent opportunities!!