|Location: BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3083820|
Reed Business Support is recruiting on behalf of an established logistics and infrastructure business in the Blackburn area who are looking for an addition to their busy team to cover for maternity leave on a 9 month fixed term contract with permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
The overall responsibility of the role will be to support the client services team by effective management of systems, processes and resources. You will also be responsible for providing management information and client communication to ensure the effective delivery of client requirements.
• Co-ordinate client services KPI’s and management information.
• Update internal functions on client development plans and changes.
• Liaise with internal functions to ensure the effective handover of client briefs.
• Communicate with the operations and planning functions to ensure efficient and effective planning of client activity and upcoming activities.
• Assist the client services team to generate management reports to ensure client satisfaction.
• Support opportunities to develop client accounts through the review of process and costs.
• Produce client cost estimates in line with standard pricing structures.
• Work with the client services team to deliver maximum utilisation of skills and competencies.
• Ensure client invoices are accurate and timely to maximise cash flow and revenue generation.
• Carry out post promotional evaluations in conjunction with all external and internal stakeholders.
• Maintain information management systems to ensure accurate and timely management reporting.
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience in a similar role position within account management, customer service or customer focused administration.
If you thrive on customer satisfaction then this is the role for you!
Salary is £20,000-25,000pa plus benefits, working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Following completion of a successful probationary period employees can enrol onto the company’s Academy whereby you can undergo training and obtain formal qualifications, enrol on the pension scheme and will be entitled to company sick pay. Holidays start at 28 days pa (including bank holidays) and increase up to 33 days pa with service. They also offer a life assurance scheme.
Should you be interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please reply to this advert with your up to date CV attached or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted due to high volumes for a first stage telephone interview.
22000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more
10 - 12.89 GBP Per Hour
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
18000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
16000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more
10 - 12 GBP Per Hour
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more