|Location: STOCKTON-ON-TEES, CLEVELAND||Salary: 18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3056730|
Established since 1933, the company creates, develop and manufactures high quality chemicals for global customers in many industries.
They are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to report directly into the Customer Service Manager and join the Sales/Customer Service team.
They are offering a very competitive salary and package and is a great opporunity.
Interacting with many functions within the business, the main focus of the role is managing the customer’s needs from initial enquiry through to the delivery of the product.
This role is more ‘account management’ than ‘call-centre’.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Receipt of customer orders and entry onto MRP system
• Review order confirmations and verify accuracy within 48 hours of order entry and notify customer
• Ensure customer is proactively informed about the status and progress of orders and take appropriate action to maximise punctuality and prevent delays
• Handle all order amendments, whether requested by the customer or company, and communicate status to all parties involved
• Work with Planning and Sales to determine inventory management plans for customers
• Respond and assist on all supply chain related issues
• Receive and manage customer complaints and enter them into the non-conformance database; liaise with Sales Managers and assist to bring the complaint to a close and complete the administrations instructions accordingly
• Support the forecast process, validate and enter into the system when required
• Maintain customer records and master data; ensuring its accuracy on a consistent basis
• Provide effective cover for colleagues absence
The ideal person:
• Commercially aware with a strong customer service ethic
• Experience of managing a large number of customers; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Ideally from a manufacturing background
• Experience of using ERP systems (SAP, ORACLE etc.)
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Effective organisation, planning and decisions making
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Effective time management
• Good team player with proactive attitude to problem solving and being able to work on own initiative
10 - 10 GBP Per Hour
BASILDON, ESSEXRead more
10.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
9.00 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
WORKSOP, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
22000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
9.25 - 9.5 GBP Per Hour
WEST BROMWICH, WEST MIDLANDSRead more