|Location: WARRINGTON, CHESHIRE||Salary: 8.00 - 10.25 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3114999|
Our client is looking to expand the customer service / sales team with an experienced customer service administrator, with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
This will be a temp to perm position starting with with an hourly pay rate of £8.00 per hour – following a successful trial period the role will go permanent at a salary of £20,242 per annum.
The hours of work are Monday – Friday 9AM-5PM
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally known business and to be part of a knowledgeable, genuinely welcoming team as it goes through changes in the department.
• Provide first class customer service to our internal and external customer base
• Answer sales calls and deal with queries
• Process sales, transfer, return and uplift orders as well as progress chasing customer orders/requests
• Raise invoices & credit notes
• Deal with complaints/NCR’s from investigation through to corrective actions
• Build rapport
• Liaise with internal and external departments i.e. production/purchasing/accounts/logistics
• Data collection
• Maintain/update customer pricelists
• Be ready to engage in meetings, projects, and undertake any training deemed necessary to assist and enhance your role and personal development
• General administration duties e.g. filing.
• Ability to provide a pro-active customer service with a confident nature.
• Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone and face to face with customers and colleagues, possessing the ability to adapt techniques depending on circumstances.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office and show enthusiasm to learn in-house software systems.
• Ability to prioritise workload, work to tight timescales and deal with interruptions.
• Significant experience in an administrative position.
• Experience of working as part of a team, and supporting your colleagues and manager.
• Experience of working in a busy and demanding environment, with the ability to work under occasional pressure.
• Ability to demonstrate a positive approach towards change.
If you have the skills and experience necessary then the fastest way to apply is directly on this website, alternatively contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
BISHOP'S STORTFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
10.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
SOUTHWARK, LONDONRead more
10 - 12.89 GBP Per Hour
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
9 - 9.5 GBP Per Hour
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more