Reed Bradford Business Support are currently recruiting on behalf of an established distributor based in Bradford, my client is looking to add an Customer Service Administrator to their friendly team on a permanent basis.
The role will involve processing all enquiries effectively and efficiently by applying initiative and problem-solving skills to correctly interpret customer requirements, including quotation handling and creation using the company’s business system whilst ensuring an excellent level of customer service and attention to detail is adhered to.
Duties will include:
- Co-ordinates all customer and supplier liaison (both verbal and written) regarding new sales enquiries to ensure the accurate and efficient creation of nonstandard products and quotations to meet customer requirements
- To satisfy the needs of internal and external customers efficiently whilst prioritising workload in terms of commercial potential and in consideration of the Company’s desire to reduce overall response times
- Responsibility to apply sales margins to all nonstandard items, and to determine appropriate levels of discount on standard items.
- Liaising with relevant sales personnel regarding quotation follow-up’s to be expedited within the desired time frame for all quotations within parameters set by Sales & Marketing Director
- Report factual and accurate information on quotations to the external sales force and senior management
- Asking open-ended questions to determine customer needs and ensuring buying signals are spotted and capitalised on.
- Overcoming objections in a positive and respectful manner
Key skills required:
- Efficient enquiry handling and excellent attention to detail, including the accurate recording of information to ensure optimum traceability
- Offer ‘service excellence’ on both written and verbal enquiries
- Enthusiastic and a willingness to learn
- Basic IT skills