My client located in Birchwood, Warrington are market leaders in their field, due to the demands of a Covid-19 related project, they require 2 x Covid-19 Customer Service Administrators.
You will be required to work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern which will be 2 x 07:00 – 19:00 and then 2 x 19:00 – 07:00 and then 4 days off, meaning this role will include weekend work and night shifts, the rate of pay is £12.82 per hour and the assignment is temporary ongoing with an immediate start.
The Covid-19 Customer Service Administrator will assist with the smooth running of all administration procedures within the Covid-19 Testing Team.
The ideal candidate will be required to communicate well within the team and be able to prioritise their own tasks as well as providing support to others within the team. In addition, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the basic needs of customers. This role will require you to act as an interface between customers and the Covid-19 laboratory team, and provide an efficient, professional service.
It is vital that the successful candidate is aware that much of the work is of a highly sensitive nature and always requires discretion.
Role Profile Customer Service Administrator
• Dealing with a high levels of customer requests for Covid-19 Tests via email/telephone
• Arranging testing appointments at various locations across England
• Providing customers with booking confirmation, appointment instructions and directions in a timely and professional manner
• Preparing worklists and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to confirm upcoming appointments and schedules
• Dealing with customer who are awaiting results
• Accessing company database for results, if results are not uploaded then liaising with the lab team for test updates and expected results times
• Providing customers with detailed updates on when to expect their results
• Sending result confirmations to customers
• Customer interaction via telephone, email and in person for both external and internal customers
• General ad hoc duties to assist the Covid Testing Team as required
• Recent Customer Service and Administration experience
• GCSE or equivalent level qualifications in Maths and English are essential
• Working under pressure and using initiative is going to be very important
• Competent with use of office equipment and software (copiers and Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Customer Focus, Quality, Competence, Team Spirit, and Integrity
• High level of attention to detail
This is a very important role during these unprecedented times, the team are welcoming, and the role is well paid, if you have the customer service and admin skills as detailed above please apply online.