Customer Service Administrator - Temporary - 6 months - £9.83p/h - Fantastic company wellbeing
Work from home during lockdown, based in Central Bristol - Interviews ASAP – Compliance checks required for this position and can take up to 4 weeks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who provide sustainable financial products, their goal is to deliver positive social, environmental and cultural change. If you want to work for an ethical company that make a difference, then read on to find out more...
The purpose of this role is to provide excellent administrative and operational support to customers both internally and externally and to be responsible for day to day processing of customer requests in accordance with the business and customer operations team needs.
Key duties will include:
- Adhering to team processes, ensuring they are up to date. Work within practice and regulatory requirements
- Adhering to daily deadlines and timelines to ensure that relevant work is completed
- Recognising, reporting and resolving all customer complaints, and referring escalations where necessary
- A proactive approach in continuous improvements?
- Providing excellent customer service, primarily by email and telephone communication channels
Skills and experience:
- Previous administrative experience in a regulated industry
- Strong administrative skills and communicating clearly with confidence
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good working relationships internally & externally
If you feel you would be suitable for this role and you’re available for an interview, please email back your CV and suitability for the role asap!