My client based in Leatherhead is recruiting for a temporary customer service administrator to start immediately.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (1 hour for lunch)
Parking is available on site.
Customer Service (Registration) Administrator duties:
• Answering incoming phone calls from clients and workers and returning these calls if necessary.
• Contacting all new starters to explain their services and the registration processes
• Printing off all new returned registration forms that are sent via the portal and email
• Run the appropriate checks when required before adding information to system
• Deal with all registration form queries that occur
• Add all new registration information to the system
• Ad hoc support to the team, including filing and peer review of work.
To perform the role of Customer Service (Registration) Administrator you will have:
• Proven Administration and customer service skills
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Please only apply to this role if you are immediately available and have previous administration experience.