My clients primary function is to support major IT manufacturers with their device loan and demonstration programmes such as “Try before you buy”, Marketing programmes within the UK, Ireland and Europe and to help their customers win more business.
Description of activities and responsibilities
- Build up the client relationship for the designated segment of activity assigned to you
- Actively encourage more personnel to be users of the process, support new users through their initial use of the brand portal.
- Develop a suite of rules and process requirements that are deliverable by the business. Make sure all AD personnel are aware of the Client specific requirements via maintenance of your Client’s Information Sheet.
- Develop the relationship with those members of the Client’s organisation that have key decision-making responsibility that impacts upon the loan and demo service. Be fully aware of the commercial arrangements between the business and the Client and assist wherever possible or requested to ensure account relationship activity is kept on track.
- Manage the incoming flow of requests, making sure key performance metrics are met
- Check accuracy and ensure authorisation is in place.
- Assign inventory and set expectations on delivery of standard loans. For non-standard loans, assess the optimal execution alternatives, discuss and agree internally options that can be offered, including any additional charges that need to be made and propose to the Client.
- Work effectively with the internal loan management system (ADDEMS) to ensure that there is an active flow of equipment supporting all received requests.
- Make sure that communication and co-ordination required is proactive and effective, anticipating issues in advance and proposing solutions.
- Ensure the successful delivery of demo equipment at the customer site
- Manage the loan up to the point that a successful collection is arranged
- Resolve issues arising from engineer checks against equipment received back from customers
- Be a team player
- The candidate should have at least 1-2 years of experience in a customer focused role
- Strong language skills that can be applied to the technology sector
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Keen, enthusiastic with an upbeat personality
- Self-motivated, uses own initiative
- Good relationship building skills
- Must be a team player
- Must have problem solving skills
- Knowledge of current IT hardware desirable