My client is recruiting for a Customer Success Manager/Call Handler. They are a start-up company who specialise in property maintenance and have ambition to expand quickly. This means the ideal candidate will have an exciting chance to be directly involved in the growth of the business.
My client’s company is a fast-paced environment with different tasks and objectives to achieve every day. They’re looking for someone who is confident dealing with people, diffusing situations and using their initiative to provide solutions when issues arise. This position is best suited for individuals who are well adapted to managing their work load efficiently. It is a requirement of you to learn our products inside out and work as part of a team to deliver an unforgettable experience.
- You’ll bring enthusiasm and a sense of humour. The culture is built on empathy, politeness, respect and solutions, whatever the circumstances.
- They want everyone who joins the team to infect us with their own enthusiasm.
- With strong attention to detail and time management, you'll have no problem keeping on top of a high volume of customer calls maintaining a positive and professional manner.
Day-to-day duties to expect:
- Answering customer queries via telephone, web chat and ticketing system.
- Providing status updates to customers.
- Dealing with unsatisfied customers and referring complaints to the complaints department with KPI on de-escalating the matter before it has to be referred.
- Customers feedback.
- General administration tasks.
- Bringing a positive attitude which will allow you to excel in the role.
- Understand and report any causes of any blocks or failures in the process
We would love someone to have the following knowledge and experience:
- 2+ years customer services – essential
- B2C customer services – preferred
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of customer service.
- 1st line customer support across multiple customer communication channels – preferred
- Knowledge in property maintenance and or claim handling
- Liaising directly with other support levels, eg. 2nd line - preferred
- An investigative mind with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Identify opportunities for service improvement from any customer feedback