Customer Service – Chester
£18,000 per annum
Are you a strong relationship builder who can help resolve issues and win people over, then this could be the role for you its all about identifying how you can deliver the best service to keep your clients happy.
Someone with a background in customer service, recruitment or staff planning could be excellent for this role. Working for a well recognised compony in Chester you will be given the training and support required to be successful in this role but you have to be able to bring a proven skill set and an ambition to learn!
- Be a strong communication with a proven track record in a phone based role
- Have the confidence to build rapport in a short space of time
- Have excellent customer service skills as well as the ability to cross sell
- Be an experienced user of a CRM database and strong MS Office skills
As this role will be large volume outbound calls in an effort to retain clients that may have lapsed or moved to a new supplier you will have to be tenacious and a go getter! What is in it for you:
- Up to £18,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours a week, Mon -Fri 09:00 -17:30
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- This is a company who are well established and promote from within
If this feels like a role for you and you have relevant experience, please apply online now!