We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant position based just South of York**.
Working 37.5 hours a week between Office Hours Monday-Friday to be discussed upon successful interview.
This is a contracted position initially for 6 months with a view to be extend depending on the needs of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering calls and dealing with customer enquiries or passing them to the appropriate department. Taking orders over the phone where necessary.
- Order processing for the company and sister companies.
- Reception duties when required.
- Management and resolve customer complaints.
- Checking e-faxes and emails sent to public folder.
- Upselling when necessary.
You will be/have:
- Experience of a customer service role previously.
- Good working knowledge of Sage 200 or similar
- Knowledge of export would be preferable but not essential
- Strong administration skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to multi-task.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly and busy team for a great company, so don't hesitate in applying.
**Please note you must be based in York or the surrounding areas and have access to your own vehicle due to company location.