My client is based in the Chester Area are looking for a Contact Centre Advisors to work on a temporary basis and start immediatly.
The role sits within the contact centre team and are required due to an increase in workload. It will require you to provide professional support over the phone and due to a high volume of calls and orders being placed you do need to be able to deliver a first class service.
Some of the queries will be complex (training will be provided) but the key to this role is a confident telephone manner. The support will take the form dealing with volume callsand email handling, so a can-do attitude is a must!
• To respond effectively to any enquiries received via telephone and email.
• Liaise with relevant departments (Sales / Finance / Project Management / Client Delivery / etc.) when required.
• Ensure all communications are carried out in line with the standards and procedures.
• Ensure accurate recording of complaints received, ensuring all relevant details and contact information is included.
• To work according to the priorities assigned by the Contact Centre Supervisors, Quality & Resource Manager or Head of Operations relating to taking calls, responding to emails or completing Support Admin tasks.
• Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written
• Good Microsoft Office suite knowledge
• Ability to work prioritise workload
• Strong team player and supportive of team goals
• Experience of working to achieve set Service Level Agreements
• Excellent attention to detail
hours of work will vary between 8 - 4, 9- 5 or 10 - 6 and rate of pay will be approx £9.30ph
If you are interested in the role and are IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE, then please call me on 01244 405 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org