We are currently recruiting for Customer Services Officers for a local authority's customer service line. This role is based in Wembley, NW London.
The role will involve fielding general queries from local residents on council related matters. Typical calls received will include:
* Call regarding benefits claims and procedures
* Issues or queries arising from areas nearby - traffic, noise and pollution complaints, etc
* Service provision - waste management, grounds maintenance, local planning functions
The ideal candidate will have:
* Fantastic customer service skills
* 1 year+ in a similar role - previous experience within local authority's is ideal but not essential
* Ability to grasp a range of IT systems
Full training is provided in this role. It is a 36 hour contract, but flexibility is required to ensure all calls are cleared off the switchboard before close.
This role is initially a 3 month contract with a possible extension beyond that. Please apply today!