My well established client based in the Morecambe/ Lancaster area, are currently recruiting for a Customer Relationship Manager to join their team on a full time and permanent basis, due to the continued growth within the organisation.
The successful candidate will be joining a thriving organisation and become an integral part of a friendly, dynamic and busy team. Reporting into the Manager of the team, the successful candidate will have a passion for providing the highest levels of customer service, a problem solving ability, and be able to build and develop both new and existing relationships.
The successful candidates roles and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for your customers retaining and growing the accounts against set targets
- Driving excellent customer service levels by providing a proactive and reactive service
- Constantly monitoring the progress against service level agreements
- Taking responsibility for the communications with customers post-sale, ensuring the highest levels of service are delivered at all times
- Manage the onboarding of new contracts and carry out introductory reviews with our new customers
- Analysing key accounts performance from generated reports
- Coordinating customer projects, special events and bespoke products
The successful candidate will:
- Be provided with exceptional training and support from day one within the organisation
- Benefit from a generous salary alongside the potential to earn bonus once established in the role
- Benefit from internal progression opportunities (dependant on performance and business needs)
- Be hard working
- Be able to deliver the highest levels of customer service
- Be able to effectively and efficiently problem solve
- Have strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Have experience of working to targets
- Be friendly and able to build and develop strong relationships with customers over the phone
Please note that this role is currently homeworking due to the pandemic. The successful candidate will be provided with a full homeworking kit if successful - including laptop, phone etc.
This client is looking to interview with immediate effect, so please apply now if you are interested in joining this highly successful and growing organisation. The client is able to start candidates in the role before the end of February!