Customer and Owner Relations Specialist
Working for one of the best recognised businesses in Chester this role give you the opportunity to join a fantastic business and become part their fantastic 2021 story!
As a Customer and Owner Relations Specialist we are immensely proud of every one of the team members, who have each strived to become true experts in their area – using their outstanding knowledge to build long standing, trusting relationships with our customer and owners to
In the role of Customer and Owner Relations Specialist you will:
- will see you resolve issues or complaints that may occur
- You will be communicating and liaising with both customers and owners either via telephone or email
- Finding a solution satisfactory to all parties to ensure our customers have the best experience
To be successful Owner Relations Specialist will have the following key skills:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing customer service role in a contact centre environment
- Strong negotiation skills and a commercial mind-set
- Excellent communication skills
- Conflict resolution experience and/or training
- Experience of working in the travel sector
- Complaint handling experience
As a key role within the business you will also need to be able to:
- Maintaining thorough and detailed written records of all issues or complaints
- Proactively identifying potential issues and resolving these quickly to minimise impact
- Escalating any urgent/ high-priority issues/complaints in line with company policies
- Provide a professional and compassionate service that converts potential complainants into advocates for the brand
Please note: Applicants must be available to start on Mon, 12 April 2021
- Annual salary of £18,500 raising £19,500 on successful completion of probation
- Working hours will be on a shift basis working 37.5 hours per week between 9am and 7pm
- over a 7-day week including weekends.
- Hours will change to 9am – 9pm during peak times
- There is also a large benefits package that includes staff discount!
For Immediate effect Apply online NOW!