I have just had an amazing new role come in working for a fantastic client of mine. A great opportunity to work in a business based in Wythenshawe. Working for a housing company in their office responsible for offering excellent first class customer service to their customers via multiple communication channels. Advise residents and prospective purchasers on all aspects of leasehold, shared-ownership and market rent, a modern, forward-looking profit-for-purpose organisation.
Working alongside colleagues to deliver the company’s vision. Balancing social purpose alongside a commercial perspective to ensure the businesses vision is sustainable in the longer term.
The role just come through is for 01.09.20 until 30.11.20.
- The company based in Wythenshawe
- The role is 35 hours a week Monday – Friday.
- The hourly rate is £10.71
- Role dates - 01.09.20-30.11.20
- They are looking for someone like yourself who is confident, good on the phone, able to juggle multiple priorities/ manage own time & workload. Good IT/ systems experience.
What will you be doing?
- To answer a wide range of customer queries over the phone, including, rent account management, tenancy related issues, rehousing advice, repairs reports, and complaints, and in the majority of cases providing a resolution at the first point of contact.
- To respond to customer queries through other media including email, SMS, and social media.
- To escalate more complex demands to the Neighbourhood Services Manager where first point of contact resolution is not possible.
- To undertake and complete all admin functions relevant to the role or as directed by the Customer Contact Team Leader.
- To provide guidance and assistance to customers to enable them to access the services of other agencies to support resolution of their issues.
- To process rent payments from customers over the telephone.
- To manage customer expectations about the Great Places service offer and ensure that customers are clear about their responsibilities in holding a tenancy.
- To ensure safeguarding concerns are dealt with promptly and in line with guidelines and appropriate action is taken.
- Maintaining comprehensive and timely records are kept of customer contacts and actions.
- To handle customer complaints in a professional and empathetic manner, in line with the Complaints procedure.
- Confident in the full range of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner when working under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Effective liaison with staff/other stakeholders to give information/find information/resolve problems.
- Great organisation and ability to time-manage workload.
- Able to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Housing Experience would be ideal.
- Work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- Professional and value led with integrity, inclusive, and respect for diversity.
What will you benefit from?
• Excellent location, close to public transport links.
• Fantastic working environment
• Training given to support you in your role.
Do you have the experience?
Due to the volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.