Do you excel in providing a first class customer experience?
Are you organised and solutions focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail?
Do you hold a Full UK Driving License?
If "yes" then read on as this role may be for you...
My client is recruiting for a Customer Care Executive to join the professional and upbeat Customer Care team in Welwyn Garden City. The role is estimated to start in JULY.
The role of a Customer Care Executive is to provide a first class experience to all customers throughout their journey from first contact onwards, via email, phone, post and web based. Progression opportunities are available for the right candidate as the organisation grows.
- Answer all call, emails and postal enquiries
- Add details to CRM
- Book and diary schedule details as required
- Liaise with 3rd parties for availability and cross check
- Monitor and update IT systems
- Database management
- Ensure Customer Care KPIs are met
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times to support the sales team
- Discuss initiatives and in depth detail with customers
- Book venues and meeting rooms
- Participate in team meetings
- Numerical with good English & Maths
- Previous Customer Service experience of at least 6 months
- A good understanding of UK Geography
- Resilient & professional at all times
- Clear and confident communicator
- Flexible and time aware
- Team player
- Enjoys problem solving and multi-tasking
- Available to start a full time permanent role in July
- Holds a Full UK Driving License
For more information and to register your interest in this vacancy please apply and a member of the team will be back in touch. We anticipate high interest in this role, you will be contacted by phone or email if you are shortlisted. Good luck with your application.