My client who is currently undergoing a significant period of growth are currently looking for a Customer Care Administrator to join their team.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager the Customer Services Administrator is the organisations ‘front line’ and plays a critical role in our customer service delivery. You will be to take all incoming calls to a very busy customer services department and, using your fantastic people and customer service skills you will respond to customers’ queries, complaints and requests, resolving problems and fulfilling customers’ requests as required.
- Take responsibility for incoming telephone calls and enquiries to Customer Services
- Seek answers and resolve customers’ queries – liaise with internal departments to obtain the necessary answers, resolving problems quickly and effectively. Solutions may include arranging a credit note, organising replacement parts or requesting the return of incorrect products and arranging a site visit for our Technical Services.
- Resolve complaints and make return calls to Customers to inform them of the action taken and that the problem/complaint has been resolved
- Produce a daily report that measures the nature and level of Customer Complaints
- Arranging site visits for remedial work and any arranging for any small items required to be sent out on a daily basis
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in an inbound call centre / contact centre type environment where you have had to use initiative to engage and respond is highly desirable
- Highly organised with a systematic approach and the ability to able to cope with technical information
- The successful person will have excellent communication skills (written and oral), enjoy responsibility and be self motivated with a positive attitude to resolving issues