I am currently working with a fantastic business who are looking to recruit a Customer Care Advisor.
The purpose of the role is to be part of the Customer Care Team, ensuring all queries are dealt with fully and concluded quickly and efficiently.
Within this role you will provide excellent levels of Customer Service to ensure the needs of customers and consumers are being satisfied.
Duties to Include
• Respond to telephone calls, e-mails, website enquiries and written communication from end users and internal/external sales team in a timely manner and proactively following them through to resolution.
• Respond to enquiries via Live Chat on the website, ensuring the companies brand tone is used throughout communications.
• Process order requests.
• Maximise all opportunities for all leads ensuring all leads are accurately recorded and allocated within the relevant IT systems.
• Deal with all enquiries relating to our product guarantee and click and collect orders.
• Process web imports and orders
• Complete the web leads process to ensure each lead is contacted in an appropriate manner and customer satisfaction is achieved.
• Take advantage of every interaction with consumers using it as an opportunity to generate new insights for the business.
• Take ownership of consumer enquiries and complaints, responding to them in a timely manner and proactively following them through to a satisfactory resolution.
• Achieve individual monthly KPIs.
• Develop and maintain an excellent knowledge of all products, accessories and prices.
• Ensure information relating to each query is logged immediately in the CRM and acknowledgment sent where required.
• Where possible complaints are to be concluded within the department.
• Log all incoming complaints in CRM, contacting customers where further information may be required and to acknowledgement the complaint has been received and explain the next steps of the process.
• Log reports in CRM.
• Process replacement sales orders where required.
• Identify areas where we can improve our processes and procedures in order to provide our customers with the best customer experience in the industry.
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering high standards of customer service with previous experience working in a customer service background.
You will also have strong IT skills with a confident ability to use Excel and Word to intermediate level.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a calm clear, confident telephone manner being essential.
You will also have a strong ability to work well under pressure in a very fast paced environment.