My client based in Epsom are currently recruiting for a Customer Representative to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your role will be to ensure that your are delivering a consistently high quality of service across the companies customer service teams and providing dedicated support to their customers and those in need of any specialist support.
- Undertaking quality checks to ensure appropriate standards are being met, and that customer outcomes are appropriate
- Provide feedback to individuals on errors and required improvements
- Investigate customer complaints and draft replies
- Assist in the monitoring of queues, call volumes and response times
- Listen to sample calls and provide constructive advice to team members to ensure consistently high quality of calls across the team
- Understand the issues around vulnerable customers and take refereed calls from teams to ensure they are appropriately dealt with
- Make recommendations about how processes and practices could be improved
- Work with the business change team to assist with the embedding of any changes within the team
The successful candidate will have previous worked within a complaint handling role and have quality control experience. You will have exceptional customer service skills and will be a good listener.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required and experience writing response to complaints would be advantageous.
For further information please apply online with an up to date CV and a consultant will be in contact.