Are you experienced within customer services? Seeking a new role? Look no further!
Our Client a highly successful retailer is seeking experienced customer service advisor to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a highly successful company based North West of Norwich.
You will need to be organised and efficient with outstanding communication skills. Confident and conscientious in looking after the customers needs. Ability to work within a team and the desire to deliver an outstanding service to customers throughout the sales and fitting process.
• Deliver an outstanding service to all customers that exceeds their expectations
• Excellent telephone skills
• To control all administration aspects of the Store
• Responsible for the stock and audit controls of the store through weekly checks
• Manage the fitting and estimating diaries
• To exceed personal sales targets
• Maintaining a high standard of personal presentation and complying with Company dress code
• Excellent communication skills and a good listener
• The ability to work as part of a team
• The ability to handle complaints in difficult situations
• Computer administration and basic maths skills
• Must be detailed in processing customer orders correctly
• To comply with all Health and Safety and security requirements set out by the Company
All the above are essential requirements to be part of a successful……………………Store
You must have good customer service and negotiation skills background with cold calling experience with the ability to build rapport.
If this sounds like your ideal role, don’t miss out – apply today by clicking the link or emailing me at email@example.com